Once you’ve retired from the military, there are a few options for dental insurance that covers examinations from a professional dentist and iv sedation dentist as well as other procedures like getting dental implants. Those in need of dental care don’t hesitate any longer on contacting a dental clinic to take care of the smile you’ve always wanted to show off. The most common option is the retired military dental insurance which covers the following:
Preventive Services for Retired Military and Thier Families:
- 100% coverage on cleanings – two cleanings per a year
- 100% coverage on bitewing x-rays
- 100% coverage on dental exams
Basic Service for Retired Military and their Families:
- 50% Extractions and Root Removal
- 50% Dental Cavities / Filings – two per a year
- 50% Prefabricated Stainless Steel Crowns
Major Services for Retired Military and their Families:
- Dentures including adjustments and repain
- Endodontics – root canals
- Dental crowns
Retired military dental is perfect for veterans looking for affordable dental insurance.
Happy Memorial Day to all Veterans. One great thing is that some companies do offer products to Veterans and their family. Veterans or their spouse should visit VA Dental Benefits. The site can explain some basic dental policies that are available at this time.